Customer Satisfaction is our priority:
What will Denis Rawlins Limited do for you?
- We request feedback from our customers with every order we send out. From Jan 2009 - Dec 2010 the average number of customers who said they were 'Happy' or 'Very Happy' with the service they received from us is 99%.
- We will provide you with over 40 years experience supplying and maintaining cleaning equipment
- We only offer you products that meet strict quality standards
- We help you select the right product for the job
- We deliver your goods within 1—3 working days from receipt of order
- If the product you choose is not right for you for any reason, we will change it or take it back for credit within 14 days of delivery*
- We provide you with free demonstrations on any products you want to try
- We provide you with free advice on other ways to stop dirt
- We will provide you with initial and follow up training. This includes training new members of staff, all free
- We will support your purchase with first class support and keep over a quarter of a million pounds of spares to deal with any ongoing maintenance
- We keep spares for your machines for a minimum of 10 years
- We continually improve the quality of products and support services through our commitment to the ISO9001/2000 Quality Management System
- We will try to find a product to meet any specific cleaning need you might have, even if the product is not currently available in the UK .
*Certain exclusions apply. Please contact us for full terms and conditions.
Our Company Vision, Mission Statement and Core Values
We are 'Passionate About Clean'. A clean facility is a sign of quality, an investment in a company’s people and environment.
To ensure a stress free buying and owning experience for our customers, by providing world class cleaning products, on time, at the right price, using highly trained and developed staff and suppliers, committed to following the company core values.