Rawlins Orbital Rotary
The orbital motion along with the natural rotation of the disk creates a rapid movement of 1400 oscillations per minute with constant even contact of the floor surface. The Rawlins Orbital can be used on most floor surfaces for rapid scrubbing,
polishing, sanding, crystallizing, and carpet cleaning. The twin speed motor creates up to 2800 oscillations per minute for dry polishing and crystallisation processes.
The key benefit of the Orbital Rotary
- Uses 1/10th the water of traditional rotaries
- Dramatically reduces chemical usage
- Low energy consumption, just 2.5-3 Ah.
- Savings of 40% or more in labour
- No splash
- No need for an expert operator
- Easy to use, safer for the operator
Our Clients Include
The best way to evaluate the performance of our equipment is to see a demonstration, please use this form to book and we’ll be in touch.