The scrubber dryer cleans and maintains hard floor surfaces such as tile, linoleum, and concrete. It typically includes a brush or pads that spins to agitate and remove dirt, dust, and residues in a single pass, leaving them dry, clean, and safe.
Scrubber dryers can save time and labor by automating the cleaning process and can often clean more thoroughly than manual methods such as mopping. It can also help improve indoor air quality by removing dirt and debris that can become suspended in the air. Additionally, a scrubbers dryer can prolong the life of a floor by removing dirt debris that can cause damage to the surface over time. They are also essential for maintaining a clean and safe work environment in commercial and industrial settings.
Different Types of Scrubber Dryers
There are several types of floor scrubbers dryer, each with its own unique features and capabilities. Some of the most common types include:
- Walk-Behind Floor Scrubber Dryer: These are the most traditional type of scrubbers dryer, and are pushed by the operator. They are often used for cleaning small to medium-sized areas.
- Ride-On Floor Scrubbers Dryer: These are similar to a walk-behind floor scrubber dryer, but the operator sits on a seat and controls the machine while riding on it. They are typically used for cleaning large commercial and industrial spaces.
- Automatic Floor Scrubbers Dryer: These are scrubber dryers that are designed to clean floors automatically, without an operator. They use sensors and navigation systems to move around a space and clean the floor.
- Scrubber Dryers: These are scrubber dryers that also have built-in dryers, which dry the floor after it has been scrubbed. They are typically used for cleaning high-traffic areas where floors need to be dry quickly.
- Disk Scrubbers Dryer: These scrubber dryers use a rotating disc with bristles to clean the floor. They are best for removing heavy dirt and grime from concrete or other rough surfaces.
- Orbital Scrubbers Dryer: These scrubber dryers use an orbital motion to clean the floor, which is less aggressive than a rotary scrubber. They are best for use on delicate surfaces like marble or wood.
Each type of scrubber dryer has its own advantages and disadvantages, and the best one for a particular application will depend on the size and type of space to be cleaned, as well as the type of flooring.
View Our Range Of Products
Our Clients Include
The best way to evaluate the performance of our equipment is to see a demonstration, please use this form to book and we’ll be in touch.