Ilimex Ltd. uses a combination of sterilisation technologies to continuously eliminate >99.9999% of airborne pathogens on the first pass through the Ilimex air sterilising unit.
The technologies involved are:
• Wide band extra long-life UV sources including high efficiency LEDs to reduce operating cost
• Titanium Dioxide Photocatalytic Filtration
• Silver-ion doped HEPA 13 filtering to PM1 (antibacterial filter)
• Activated Carbon
• Supplied with 4 wire track adaptor for simple installation
• Ceiling rose adaptor option
• Die-Cast Aluminium body
• Fan lifetime >30,000hrs
• Replaceable HEPA H13 filter
Ilimex air sterilising units uniquely kill Viruses and Bacteria on the first pass along with improving air quality by removing pollutants and health hazards.
Power (W) - 57
Input Voltage: 100-277v AC 50/60hz
Power Consumption: 57W
2x25w UV-C Lamp lifetime 9,000hrs
Air Flow (m3/h) - 100
Noise (dB**) - 30
Room Size (m2*) - 9
*Assumes Ceiling Height of 2.5m. **30dB is approximate to a quiet library / 40dB is approximate to a quiet office.