In the unlikely event that you need to return an item please follow the instructions below. You can also email this information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Within 14 days of receipt of the item, contact us on 0121 351 4444 during UK office hours and tell whoever answers the telephone you wish to return an item that you ordered online.
- They will ask you for your name, phone number and the full address where the product was delivered. If you know your invoice number or order number, please have this to hand as this will help speed up the process.
- Goods ordered incorrectly or no longer required should be returned at the expense of the purchaser and in resaleable condition within 14 days of you notifying us of your wish to return the item. You must use a suitable delivery method and we recommend using appropriate insurance.
- If there is no suitable alternative or you do not want to consider another product from our range, we will provide a full refund on your payment card.
- Your statutory rights are not affected.
- This does not affect your rights under The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013
Please have the following information available:
Contact name & telephone number
Invoice number or order number
Location of product
Reason for return