In the unlikely event that you need to return an item please follow the instructions below. You can also email this information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contact us on 0121 351 4444 during UK office hours and tell whoever answers the telephone you wish to return an order that you placed online.
- They will ask you for your details, your name, phone number and the full address where the product is located. If you know your invoice number or order number, please have this to hand as this will help speed up the process.
- If there is no suitable alternative or you do not want to consider another prdocut from our range, we will arrange to collect the goods and credit your account or provide a full refund on your payment card.
- Your statutory rights are not affected.
- This does not affect your rights under The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000
Please have the following information available:
Contact name & telephone number
Invoice number or order number
Location of product
Reason for return